Kennedy & McSharry was formed in 1890 by Michael McSharry and John Kennedy.The firm is now run
by the third generation of the McSharry family, Tony and Neil.The firm is located at Powerscourt Townhouse
Centre South William Street Dublin 2.
______________________________________ The front of our catalogue from the 1930's.
____________________________________ Michael McSharry outside the store in 1890
_______________________ Michael & Brendan McSharry walking on O' Connell St. 1890